Friday, February 13, 2009

My Singing Telegram



Dave had been planning a surprize for valentines for two weeks and it finally came today. I couldnt belive it when I opened the door. He bought me a singing telegram! I just giggled through the whole song. It was a barber shop quartet and they sang me "I love you truly". It was soo awsome. I love you babe! Thanks.

3 comments:

Veronica and Johnnie said...

That is so sweet! Did you hint at that or did he come up with that all on his own? What a great hubby!

Heather said...

He did it all on his own.

Jennifer Groves said...

Aww, that is so sweet! I love it! If it were me though, I would have to have warning, so that I would not open the door in my pj's with toilet paper hanging out somewhere. As always you look fabulous!