Dave and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary this weekend. It was so nice to go out with out the kids (thanks Mom). I cant believe it has been 5 years. It seems like it should be longer. Sometimes it feels like we were always together and hard to believe that there was a time when we werent. Its been a great 5 years and Im excited to see what the next 5 years bring us. I love you Dave.
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






8 comments:
You are beautiful! Happy Anniversary!
Heather you are so photogenic. You look gorgeous! Happy Anniversary you guys!
I love your hair, Heather! you guys look great! I see David's facial hair has come back already.
And it seems like yesterday that I DJ your wedding! What a lovely couple you were and are now!
Seriously! Lookin good sis! You guys are a great couple!
You look gorgeous as always! I love your hair long and sultry like that! The color is awesome..the perfect you! ;) Congrats on your 5 years! Christian and I celebrate our 6th tomorrow!!
You both look stunning. Happy 5th Anniversary! May there be many many more!
I LOVE your hair!! That is the best I've ever seen it. The color really compliments your face. The length is great too. You look gorgeous! Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment