Sorry, its been forever. Theres a lot to fill in but Ive never been much of a writer. So to keep it short and sweet: We love our house, Im teaching cake decorating, Tommy is the best boy in the world, Jane is a sweet handful and Dave is Cub Scout leader in our ward. Oh yeah and we are pregnant again. : )
Thursday, July 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






7 comments:
Congratulations! Where are you teaching your cake decorating classes at? At your home? Are you still doing Activity Days? Are you still in Iowa City 2nd ward? or did you move wards when you bought your home?
Miss you tons! Wish we were vt companions again. Lots of love from Boise.
I'm so happy for you! I forgot to ask... when are you due? Any guesses? Boy? Girl? Twins?
How funny - I thought maybe you'd forgotten you had this blog:) I love how you put Jane is a sweet handful, so true. Love you all.
So great for you both. Congratulations on the pregnancy.
By the way, where are you teaching cake decorating classes, I'm interested for sure!
Im teaching at Michaels. HI ADRIAN! No we are in the fourth ward now. Im in the primary presidency over the acitvity day girls : )
Congrats!!!!!
Yeah! It's good to hear you're still alive. I was starting to wonder. :) Congratulations!
Post a Comment