Dave and I are going to have another one! I'm so glad that it finally happened. The due date is late November. Ill post an ultrasound around the 16th of next month.
Monday, March 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
est 2004
Dave and I are going to have another one! I'm so glad that it finally happened. The due date is late November. Ill post an ultrasound around the 16th of next month.
Posted by Heather at 6:26 AM
8 comments:
Congrats! I was so happy to hear your news. Can't wait to find out if it's a boy or a girl :)
Yeah! Congratulations! I am so happy for you. Tommy will be such a good big brother.
Yay!!! That's so exciting. You are such a great mom, the more kids the better! We are so very happy for you. Good luck with the pregnancy.
Congrats!! Very exciting news! Can't wait to see an ultrasound picture.
Man, I don't check your blog for a few days, and whammo, I miss the biggest news of the year! Congratulations you guys! Tommy is going to be a great big brother. He is such a little lover. Anyway, I am soooo happy for you guys!
Congratulations! That is so exciting! Good luck with the pregnancy. I can't wait to see what you guys have!
That's awesome! I'm so happy for you! I'm sad I won't be here for the big event-thank goodness for blogs!
Congrats! That's so exciting! Can't wait to hear if it's a girl or boy!
Post a Comment