Here is the cake I entered for the relief society competition. It is my first successful tiered cake. It turned out really good. I won the prize for best decorated. My prize was a pink apron. How cool. The only thing was that no one ate it because they felt bad about "ruining" it. Cakes are for eating people! So I had to pawn it off to some of my friends so that I wouldnt eat it all.
Friday, March 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
Once again! Excellent work! The blue is beautiful!
Wow -- that is super cute!
Heather you never seize to amaze me with your talent. It's like you decide to do something, and you are just really good at it. You are awesome. Congrats on baby #2. I've been waiting to hear this good news. We miss you tons. I hope you like Iowa.
Post a Comment