Thursday, April 3, 2008

Tagged

Ive been tagged and I usually dont do these things and I only did it because it was Katie that tagged me.
"Jair sat there in stunned silence, his food forgotten."
From The Wishsong of Shannara by Terry Brooks.
I would recomend this trilogy if you like fantasy and if you skip the first book (to descriptive)

I tag... Adrian, David,... and um I dont think anyone else reads a lot so you're all off the hook.

To complete this tag on your own:
1. Pick up the nearest book (at least 123 pages)
2. Turn to page 123
3. Find the 5th sentence
4. Post the 5th sentence on your blog
5. Tag 5 people

1 comments:

Leighann said...

HA! I read tons, but don't have a blog...yet...I've been thinking of starting a mission one. :)

I wanted to share though:
"That was usually about when the screaming started."

A line from page 123 in New Moon- this series by Stephenie Meyer has me hooked.

I love you, Heather! I love your music choices too- I mainly just want to keep your blog open to listen to those choices you have on there. :) I've missed music. :)