
A friend of ours just got a new huge TV and was just going to throw this one away. He asked if we wanted it and we of course said yes. He gave it to us for FREE! We've only had him over for dinner once! I think its a 42". Our old one is a modest 24". It took 3 guys to get it upstairs. I cant even push it. Tommy had fun modeling for me to show you the difference in the size. Now we need a new entertainment center. A really strong one! Now my "So you think you can dance" experience will be that much sweeter. Thanks Rob 3000!
Dave has been wanting a bigger TV since we have been married but we didnt want to spend the money on something like that. This was cool because this Tv wasnt a need, it was a want and Heavenly Father gave us this blessing to let us know that he loves Dave.
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Our new TV
Posted by Heather at 6:38 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






9 comments:
Your 24 incher would be an upgrade for us. We still have a 13 inch TV that doesn't even have stereo sound. Oh well, all I seem to watch these days is Oprah anyway. Congrats to Dave on his early Father's Day gift.
Sounds like things are going well in Iowa. I love your baby bump picture. I know what you mean about showing early! I can't believe how big my "bump" is. I'm just over the 5 month mark and I look like I did with Lily at 6 1/2 months. Luckily, my weight gain is still decent. Congrats on the new TV. Tag loves playing video games on our TV, and I agree, it's so nice when it's free. Ours was a gift from my grandfather. I'm glad life is good for you. Are you going to find out what you're having?
Yeah for the new TV. Erik and I were married for 5 or 6 years before we upgraded from a 13" TV to our whopping 32". TV's are definatly not a nessecity (so why couldn't I talk Erik out of his recent purchase of our 48" TV for our new house (I could so do without that extra expense) Boys and their toys.
Oh shnaps... a 42"?!? That's awesome guys!!! What's even better is that it was FREE!!! You'll definitely need to have him over for dinner again for sure.
-------
Heather,
Do you know what you're having yet? I can't wait to find out!
Give my Tommy-roos big huggies and umas for me. You know, the best part when we talk on the phone is talking to him. You're fun too, but he's one of my bug-a-boos! ;) I'll have to call more often.
Love ya'll,
Cecilia
hi Heather!
Cute blog! I didn't even know you had one... you had told me you started a cake blog (love your wedding cake you just did!). Anyways, I miss you!!! I feel bad I never made it over to say bye. Moving day got crazy! How's everything going?
kit! :)
Love Koni
Hi Heather. It's Melinda (Tait) I just saw your link on Bethany's page. I didn't know you had a blog. Your little boy is so cute and looking at some old posts congrats on your one on the too. Blogs are so fun. . . I love seeing what people I have not seen in a while are up to. Look like all is well. Congrats on the new TV that is always exciting.
Hey Heather-I hope you are still dry-can you send me your dessert blogs? I would love to see them!
Katie
I love the comment on how this is how God has shown DAVE His love.
HEY!!! Your little boy is so cute! And congratulations on your upcoming baby! It has been way too long since we have talked!
Post a Comment