Saturday, July 5, 2008

Update

Sorry, I know its been forever since I blogged. But we did find out that we are having a GIRL! Im really excited about that.

7 comments:

The Allens said...

Congrats! Girls are so fun!

Tracy Giles said...

Congratulations!!! That's great news! Are you guys under water? How's the weather?

My_Kids_Mum said...

Hey Sis!
BIG UPS to you and the boys!!! A little girl... I just knew it was going to be a girl!!! I am so excited for you all!!! She's going to be absolutely gorgeous!!! I love you all so much... heaps of umas and huggies to my little-big boy Tommaroos!

The Wanbergs said...

Woo hoo! You are joining the mothers-of-girls club! She is going to be the best-dressed, best-hair-styled toddler in the world! Congrats!

Dannenbergs said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting!

netcampbell said...

Congratulations! I'm very happy for you. You cake looks AWESOME.

Crafty Momma said...

Awwww! How exciting! I'm so happy for you! It will be fun to have a little girl! Tommy will be such a good big brother! He is so cute! Getting so big. Check our blog to see pictures of our new house in New Mexico.