Monday, January 5, 2009

Family pictures











Jen took these pictures for us at the newly remodled library. She did a great job. I love the one of Tommy and Dave.

10 comments:

Crystal said...

Heather you look amazing ...like always! You have a beautiful little family...and yes tommy is so stinkin cute!

Not to mention that sweet baby girl...I wish I could squeeze her!!

Sundbergs said...

Those look so great. I agree you look beautiful. You guys are such a sweet family.

The Wanbergs said...

They are all really great pictures! Good lookin' family.

Unknown said...

Heather!! Seriously...You look AMAZING!! Your skin looks fantastic, your hair looks fantastic, and those shoes! I'm so jelous. You look SO great! You look more and more beautiful the older you get. Love you and I wish you lived closer.

Jennifer Groves said...

Heather did you just have a baby? You look great! I look like a zombie for 3 months after having my babies. Those are really great pictures. It has inspired me to go and get my family pictures done. Jane is of course adorable.

Dannenbergs said...

Cute Family. I love the naked pictures of Jane. She's so cute.

Veronica and Johnnie said...

Heather your family is beautiful! Tommy is getting so big...and he is so handsome! I love your hair.

Lizzy said...

You look so beautiful, Heather! I love your hair... And I'm with Betheny... (what I can see of) those shoes look hot! I love the sassy color!

Lizzy said...

You look so beautiful, Heather! I love your hair... And I'm with Betheny... (what I can see of) those shoes look hot! I love the sassy color!

Ricki said...

You have copies for Mom and Dad???