Here are the Rules:
1) Post rules on your blog
2) Answer the six '8' items
3) Let each person know by leaving them a comment
4) then leave a comment on the tagger's blog once you have posted!
8 Favorite T.V. Shows
1. Law and Order
2. American Idol
3. House
4. What Not to Wear
5. Most anything on TLC
6. The Office ( I watch it on Hulu)
7. Ace of Cakes
8. Legend of the Seeker (I know the acting is terrible but its nice bubble gum)
8 Things I Did Yesterday
1. Went to church by myself (Dave hurt his back again)
2. Cleaned my house (I got it done in record time because everyone took a nap at the same time.. it was awsome)
3. Met with the home teachers
4. Had family home evening
5. Made Chili for dinner
6. Played ball with Tommy
7. Bid on a nail dryer on Ebay (I have to have one for my pedicures in the winter)
8. Made more hair clips to put on my website
8 Things I look Forward To
1.Tommy being fully potty trained
2. Summer! No more below 0 weather!
3. Getting more items on my website
4. Seeing my family again (Maybe this summer)
5. Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince movie
6. Jane sleeping through the night
7. Going back to school
8 Getting mt beauty licence
8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Johnny Corino's
2. Applebee's
3. I dont eat out much so thats it.
8 Things on my Wish List
1. A paraffin wax bath for my pedicures
2. Student Loans paid off
3. A house
4. Two cars
5. Dishwasher
6. Washer and Dryer
7. More craft stuff: Ribbons, Buttons, cloth, ect
8. Plane ticket to California and Utah to see my Mom and family
8 People I Tag
All of mt family
Monday, January 19, 2009
Posted by Heather at 6:42 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment