Sunday, June 14, 2009

Gift Box Cake


Here is one of the latest cakes that we have done. We were really happy with the way it turned out. Check out the rest at http://www.panambicakes.blogspot.com/

9 comments:

Koni Frost said...

this is amazingly adorable! :)

can you ship cakes?

you guys should make a book. You've got great talent!

It was great seeing you when I was there! :)

Sundbergs said...

That is amazing. I love the pictures below of the kids they are getting so big.

Heather said...

We are actually getting an etsy store together for our cakes. I will post the link when it is up and running.

Anonymous said...

Ohhh... I'll have to tell my friends about the etsy store. Cake is amazing.

My_Kids_Mum said...

Heather... WOW!!! That cake's unreal, sis! I can't wait til your Etsy shop is up. I LOOOOOOOOOOVE ETSY! Yes, that much! lol. The money I've been saving from couponing, I've spent on there. lol. Love you tons!

Tracy Giles said...

Very Cute!!!

Kymn and Tabs said...

WHAT!? You do cakes NOW?! AND YOU HAVE 2 KIDS!? WHAT!?! HOW COOL IS THAT!?

Kymn and Tabs said...

http://the-k-t-bywaters.blogspot.com

Crafty Momma said...

Love it! It's much to pretty to eat though! You did a great job!