
Tommy loves to help with the baby. Jane just absolutely adores him. He is the only one who can really really make her laugh. This is just one of the ways that he helps me around the house. I think its so cute when he sticks out his tongue when hes consentrating trying to get the spoon in her mouth.
6 comments:
What a good big brother....Heather Jane looks just like you!!!
What a great little helper. Tommy always has been a lover! So cute!
Oh my goodness! Look how big they're getting!!! They're soooooooooo adorable! It makes me sad I can't see them grow in person. :(
Miss you and love you all!
Seriously, these guys are growing up so fast!! And I can't believe how big and beauitful Jane's eyes are!
That is so cute. I should have Jacob feed Rebecca. I don't think that Rebecca would be so patient waiting for her next bite, though. When she wants her food. She wants it right now! (She also sucks her thumb while eating and it makes it very hard to get a bite in.)
haha, I love how Tommy looks at you like "Did you see how awesome that bite was?" I love my nephew and neice!!
Post a Comment