So fantasticly cute! Did you use butter in your buttercream? I can never get my cakes smooth enough when I use butter. Again, so super cute. Did you carve the ladybug out of cake?
Your talents amaze me Heather! I love the cake! Okay, so how did you learn how to make cakes? It might be something I need to get into. Congrats on the new job. It's the perfect job, I would LOVE to do something like that. I'm so glad it worked out for you. I definitely agree with your top American Idol picks. David and Jason are my favorite guys. I think Luke needs to go home. I'm not sure I have a favorite girl yet. I don't think any of them are as good as David. I do like that Irish girl a lot. I can't stand that girl who does the Brittany Spears impressions. She needs to go! I love your blog! Congrats again on the job!
Hi Heather, we miss you guys in the Bible Park Ward. I love your blog and am glad I can peek into your life every now and again. The cakes are fabulous...you have a gift! Congrats on the job; it sounds ideal. I've had your blog up all evening so I could listen to the music in the background. Great music! Thanks.
8 comments:
So fantasticly cute! Did you use butter in your buttercream? I can never get my cakes smooth enough when I use butter. Again, so super cute. Did you carve the ladybug out of cake?
The cake is adorable. Good job!
I used a sportsball pan for the ladybug. Super easy. The head is all icing.
Adorable!
What a cute cake! Good job!
Your talents amaze me Heather! I love the cake! Okay, so how did you learn how to make cakes? It might be something I need to get into. Congrats on the new job. It's the perfect job, I would LOVE to do something like that. I'm so glad it worked out for you. I definitely agree with your top American Idol picks. David and Jason are my favorite guys. I think Luke needs to go home. I'm not sure I have a favorite girl yet. I don't think any of them are as good as David. I do like that Irish girl a lot. I can't stand that girl who does the Brittany Spears impressions. She needs to go! I love your blog! Congrats again on the job!
Hi Heather, we miss you guys in the Bible Park Ward. I love your blog and am glad I can peek into your life every now and again. The cakes are fabulous...you have a gift! Congrats on the job; it sounds ideal. I've had your blog up all evening so I could listen to the music in the background. Great music! Thanks.
Love it! I'm so sad I wasn't able to help you with it! I especially love the bee trail-such a cute idea!
Post a Comment