Thursday, May 29, 2008

15 weeks


Here is a belly pic for 15 weeks. I cant believe Im showing this much already. This would be a 5 month pic with Tommy. This pregnancy is really easy. I havnt been very sick and have had a lot of energy compared to the last one. I dont even feel pregnant now except for a few migrane headaches that I take Tylenol for and they go away quickly. I have lost 8 pounds since getting pregnant and have only gained 1 back so far. It would be nice except my belly has grown 4 inches since then and you cant tell that I lost any weight. I already scheduled the ultrasound to find out the gender for the baby. Ill post it on July 3rd when we find out.

2 comments:

Jennifer Groves said...

You are still little in the picture. It looks like you are going to be all baby. I'm glad you're not sick this time...that is no fun at all. You look great!

Crafty Momma said...

what are you talking about? You look great! I don't what how big you got with Tommy, but you will bprobably be small ;) can't wait to hear the gender!!