Ive been tagged to tell 7 things about myself. I havent blogged in a while so I thought this would be a good reason to. Not much has been going on with us just the same ol' everyday stuff. This is going to be hard because I cant really think of too many things to say but here we go anyway, lets see how far i get.
1. I have a really bad habit of commiting the "gufaww" laugh when im with my family, especially my sisters. And yes I know you guys make fun of me for it but I know you like it.
2. I really get into movies and books. If i pick up a book I can read it in a day. For example I read all 3 Twilight books in three days. Poor Tommy learned how to turn on the TV and change the chanel to PBS in that time. I also really get into movies and have a habit of shouting out and getting too excited. Lord of the Rings is my most famous moment.
3. I really have no desire to travel the world. People ask me where I would go if I had a limitless credit card that I didnt have to pay back and I get reactions when I tell them I really dont care for travel. I would just ask Dave where he would want to go and take him there. Or I would go and visit all my family members instead. Hawaii and Rome really have no appeal for me unless my family is there.
4. Hmmm.. its getting harder to think... Umm most of you know that I really like to make cakes. If I find out your going to have a party, Im going to ask you if I can make your cake.
5. What you see is basically what you get. There really is no other side to me. Im pretty much an open book and Im not to afraid to tell you my opinions if you ask them. I have a habit of being too blunt and causing a few people to blush or just stare at me in shock at what I just said. Ive embarassed Dave enough where hes not shocked anymore.
6. Almost done. Not sure how many of you know, but most of you do. I come from a very large family. There are 14 kids total, 7 boys and 7 girls. I am number 10. All from the same Mom and Dad. I can me a little overprotective of my younger siblings, but its just because I love them all so much. When Dave and I started dating one of the things he said he admired so much about me was my loyalty and love for my family. They are all so special and important to me. All of them have had such a great and good impact on my life. I could go on and on about how awsome my family is but I have to get to number 7.
7. I have been bitten by a piranah. Yes it does hurt and I did bleed.
I tag all of my family members with blogs. That includes Jen and all the inlaws.
Monday, May 19, 2008
Tagged
Posted by Heather at 11:02 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Where were you when you were bit by a pihrana? I'm sure that was very painful. I am terrified of water that I cannot see my feet in.
At work in Denver.. while pregnant.
Thanks for being such a good sport and doing the tag. So fun to learn more about you, although, I'm kinda feeling good about how much I already knew.
Post a Comment