I did this one for a friend's little boy who is turning 2 today. This one was fun to make. The cupcakes go around the cake in a circle with the candles in it.
Saturday, May 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
est 2004
Posted by Heather at 5:04 AM
7 comments:
Wow! You are one amazing artist! You never cease to surprise me.
By the way, sorry it's taken me soooo long to respond to your tag. I am off to reply.
it turned out great heather! i take it the ball stayed on the cake? those cupcakes are adorable, i remember making baseball cupcakes before. you made one little two year old very happy!
That is so adorable! What in the world did you use to make the huge basketball on top?
So when are you going to publish your own "how -to" book on cake decorating. I'm waiting to see you on Martha Stewart or HGTV. I am jealous of your talent! The cake looks fantastic and yummy too! I hope your hand is feeling better.
Wow! That is such a cute cake! Scott was super impressed. You are very talented at cake decorating. It looks like fun!
The cake looks awesome! I could have used you here in Omaha for Gingerbread on Parade last year. ;) I'm glad to hear that things are going well for you guys. Sorry to hear about your hand; I hope it's not bothering you any more.
LOVE THEM!
Post a Comment