Saturday, October 25, 2008

Update

So we've been keeping busy. Not much of what I can blog about because its all that busy work that you do and at the end of the day you ask yourself what you did that day. We did go to a fun event at the grocery store parking lot. They spread out hay in a 12ft by 12ft part of the parking lot. Under the hay they have a bunch of prizes like crayons, coloring books, bubbles, hot wheels, glow sticks and lots of fun little toys. We got a lot of stuff. We also won one of those toy red cars that the kids get in and run around like the flinstones and also a sand and water table. We gave away the car (im on the 3rd floor apmt with limited space) and kept the sand and water table. The whole event was free too.
I also had my baby shower. That was so much fun. The girls who put it on were so creative. I had a great time with my friends here and got a lot of needed things for Jane. Lots of great blankets, which you need for a winter baby here in Iowa. We are pretty set for when she comes. Its amazing how many girl clothes there are out there. Ive had friends just drop off boxes of clothes. I dont think that we will have to buy her anything but socks till shes 2!
We had the second ultrasound and I realized that I never said how it went. Well she is doing great. No signs of growth retardation. Yay! That was a relief. She is definatly bigger than Tommmy ever got. Now its just the waiting game. Last Monday I was dialated to a 3 and having a few contractions. But they have settled down. We will see if any progress has been made on my appmt on Monday.

3 comments:

Crystal said...

Oh my goodness! Little Jane is going to have the greatest family! I'm so happy to hear that she is growing well. I wanna see baby shower pics...please!

Jennifer said...

I will get the shower pics out to you this week. I PROMISE! Call me right after your apmt tomorrow. I want to know how you and Jane are and if you've dilated any further. Ask the Dr. if the cervix has thinned out. I'm soooooo excited. Talk to you soon. Jenn

Sundbergs said...

So glad to hear all is well. Sounds like a fun event at the store. WE need something like that. Hang in there she is going to be here so soon.