We love Iowa! It really has everything. Last weekend we visited the apple orchard and had a great time. The turnovers were sooo good. At the orchard you pick up a basket and wander through the beautiful orchard picking apples. It was such a pretty day and we had great company.
Monday, October 6, 2008
Apple Orchard
Posted by Heather at 8:22 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
The apple orchard looks like a super fun day! How beautiful. You look so cute too!
Heather you look great. Tommy is getting to be so big and handsome. Looks like Iowa agrees with all of you.
What perfect autumn pictures! Looks like you had a good time. You can definitely tell you have only a month and a half left. You are such a cute pregnant lady!
Did I say that you are unnaturally beautiful! That looks so fun...I wish we could find one here so I can be just like you!
Post a Comment