Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Halloween Costumes





Dave had the best idea EVER for costumes this year. Mine isnt finished yet, but I love how Tommy's and Dave's turned out. Its funny but when I tried to put on his costume to see if it fit, Tommy freaked out and started crying. He hated it and couldnt wait to take it off. When Daddy put on his Mario costume and asked Tommy if he wanted to put on his Toad costume too, he couldnt wait to get it on. The parent of the same gender really does have a huge impact on their kids. They look so cute!

4 comments:

Crystal said...

OH MAN!!!! THAT IS THE BEST IDEA EVER!!! They look soo good! What are you gunna be? You should see my blog...Dan and I were Danny Zuko and (bad) Sandy ...my hair was awesome!

http://carlson-rememberwhen.blogspot.com/

The Allens said...

Great costumes...be sure and post one of yours too!

The Allens said...

Great costumes...be sure and post one of yours too!

Jennifer Groves said...

What a great idea! Did you make the costumes? The Gibson's win for best original costumes! I mean who would have thought to be super mario. Were you the princess at the end of the game? You will have to post your costume too. So fun!!!