Not much has been going on here. Just waiting for the baby to come. I hope its soon becuase Ive been having contractions for the past 4 nights. On Monday when I went into the doctors she said that the baby was definatly comming this week. The baby's head is in position and very low. Im dialated to a 3 and 80% effaced. That was on Monday. Now its Thursday and I wish she hadnt said anything becuase I got really excited. I probably wont post again until she has come. Hopefully that will happen soon because I havnt slept or been comfortable for a while now. Im guessing that when the first real snow storm happens, then she will come. I keep having dreams that it will be a boy. I hope not because I havnt picked a name yet and I have everything for a baby girl for the next two years. Im just a little nervous because this is my first real labor. Anyone have any suggestions to make the pain less or to pass the time (besides medicne, im getting an epideral)? I painted my toes a shiny color with lots of jewels to help distract me. Any suggestions for Dave? Ive heard that altoids are helpful.
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






6 comments:
Shiny things always help distract me too! When I'm fighting with Dan he just waves his phone and I loose my train of thought...Fight avoided...lol...
Serioulsy I can't wait for Jane!!! I'm so excited but that sucks that your Doc had to get your hopes up...I should call you right now because you're probably in labor!! YAY!!
how exciting! does this mean you'll miss the premier of Twilight? I sure miss you and all your book recommendations:) Can't wait to see pictures of Jane!
Good Luck with your baby!!! We can't wait to see pictures. She's going to be beautiful! I don't know if you remember Melissa Holyoak from Bible Park. Anyway, they just had a baby girl and named her Jane. It is such a cute name. Having two kids is so much fun. I bet you are so ready. Good Luck!!!!
First of all, how on earth were you able to paint your toes just days before delivery? I couldn't even see my toes let alone reach to paint them. You are awesome! For me the best distraction was music. I brought my ipod and headphones and listened whatever calmed me down, like enya, or some classical music. Once I got the epidural though, I was playing cards with Erik and reading or sleeping. Good luck. I can't wait to see her.
I have no suggestions to ease pain, but it gave me comfort to know that it was all temporary and would be over with soon. I can't wait to see pics of Jane.
I'm excited to see your new little girl when she comes! I watched TV or movies to distract me during the pain. But I got an epidural before too long and then I just waited and relaxed. Good luck!
Post a Comment