Jane was born on Monday 11/17 at 11:17pm. I had been in labor all week and I finally called my doctor and asked her if she would induce me. I went in at 8:00pm and 3 hours later she was born. They broke my water and gave me Patocin and an epidural. (I loved the epidural) It all went very fast. I came in at a 5 and at 9:30 I was a 9. I pushed for about 20 min. Jane is doing great. She was 6 lbs 3 oz and 19 inches long. She is a very good baby. Latches on well and is very mellow.
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Jane Isa Gibbons
Posted by Heather at 3:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






12 comments:
Jane is beautiful! I am so glad everything went well. Take care.
Yeah! I'm so glad you are both doing well. She is a cutie! Wish we could meet her!
Congrats on your new little girl. She is beautiful.
I said it once and I'll say it agian...she is absolutley beautiful!...like her Auntie!
Janie is beautiful. You all look so happy.
What a beautiful little girl! You look so proud! I'm glad your VBAC went well! Congrats!
Congratulations! She is beautiful...glad all went well!
Congratulations Heather, Dave and Tommy! Jane is adorable, I can't wait to meet her. Love to you all!
Auntie Jen and one of her Uncle Davids
Congratulations! You both look absolutely beautiful. Enjoy your little girl!!
Congratulations...Jane Isa is beautiful as we knew she would be! I can't wait to see more pictures. You look great by the way. Ethen wanted me to tell you and "Brother Gibbons" Hi!
She's so cute!!! Congrats!! You look great and very happy.
Congratulations! You look great! I am so glad that delivery went well, minus the week of labor. :)
Post a Comment