Jane is about 2 1/2 weeks old now. Man the time goes by fast. Grandma Gibbons came down and was a huge help for the first week at home. It was great to be able to rest and recover. Now Im on my own and so far its going well. Dave and Tommy have both been really sick but are now starting to get better. Here are more pics of Jane.
Thursday, December 4, 2008
More Jane
Posted by Heather at 2:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
I hope everyone is feeling better. I love the picture with grandma aka "sister Gibson" since that's how I know her from my mission days. Jane Isa is a beautiful little baby girl. How fun it will be for you once that hair starts growing in. :)
Heather,
I've been dying to call you, but I'm never sure when the best time is...
Jane is beautiful! I can't wait to see her in person!
Emily
Post a Comment