Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Baby Jane

Jane is getting so big and talking so much... at least she thinks she can talk. Its so cute when she sqeaks when shes excited. She rolles over all the time now. I cant believe its gone by this fast. Sorry the video is blurry, I didnt realize that there was a fingerprint on the lens.

3 comments:

The Groves Family Blog said...

What a gorgeous girl! I bet she will be talker. Congratulations on your first home together. That is really exciting. I cant' wait to see the pictures.

Dannenbergs said...

I am excited for you guys to have your own place. I can totally see you breaking out the paint every once in a while for a little change. The video of Jane is cute.

Leighann said...

She is going to be a talker, just like her Aunt Leighann! :D Enjoy the silence now! hehe