Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Sunny Day





























A warm sunny day is very unusual in the middle of March in Iowa. It was about 70 degrees with a light breeze. The perfect day for the park. We were at the park for about 4 hours. We just didnt want to miss all of the sunshine. We had a great time. Tommy and his new friends dug a hole so deep that they found water (there is a lake in the park). Here are a few pictures of our perfect day. After that we went to the pet store and looked at all the neat animals and dogs up for
adoption. For Tommy it was the perfect day.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

SEE! I knew I could wish the sunshine to you! I'm glad you enjoyed it. Love ya, miss you more..

Jennifer Groves said...

Gorgeous day! Not compared to our foot of snow we just got here. :) 4 hours is a long time to spend at the park...sounds like fun!

The Wanbergs said...

Your kids are growing so fast! Congrats on your house. I am picking out paint colors for the kids' room this weekend...wish you were here to help me.

Crafty Momma said...

sounds like the perfect day! Jane is sooo adorable! she looks a lot like tommy..2 beautiful babes! She is getting so big! and so is Tommy