We just got back from our family reunion late Sunday night. We had so much fun. We all went to my inlaws house in Missouri. We went to Nauvoo, Carthage, and to the Mark Twain lake. My favorites were touring the Carthage jail and the lake. Tommy loved seeing all his cousins for the first time. He loved all the little babies and especially all the boy cousins. They taught him so many cool things like the proper way to play with action figures.
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






6 comments:
What a fun trip. I'm glad you guys made such cool memories.
Emily
What a fun trip. What a great way to see church history too.
Cool, you're just as bad as me riding on that sea-doo. I was snow skiing at 5 months. Looks like you had a great time. I'm so jealous that you got to go to Carthage.
I am impressed that you were able to fit into a life jacket with a little pregnant belly, you must not show as soon as I do. :) It is important to learn about the action figures at such an impressionable age. I love watching kid's imaginations.
I can't believe you got on a jet-ski preggers. WOW - go action Momma. Looks like fun.
Sounds like a fun trip! I was glad to be able to go to the places we did while we lived in kentucky, especially Nauvoo!!
Post a Comment