Tommy loves his money! We are working on numbers and counting and he loves to put his coins in his bank while he counts. He can say "1, 2, 3, 4" and "4,5,6" and "7,8,9". We are just working on putting it all together. With my help he can go all the way up to 10! He calls the faces on the pennies Jesus. Its so cute. Here he is with his homemade Cyrstal Light piggi bank. When he finds money he will walk around the house saying "Piggy bank! Where are you?"



The Booty and Jesus






6 comments:
How snart he is. That's right save your money Tommy.
Sorry ! i mean how smart he is :D
WOW - Sawyer can only count to two. ha ha! I have been to afraid to let him work with coins. Last time he put a penny in his mouth and it got stuck between two teeth. I was screaming and Daddy had to pull it out. My life is one big sitcom! ha ha!
I am impressed with how much Tommy speaks and understands. He's such a fun and cute little kid.
OH MY GOSH! What a smarty pants, I love it!
Post a Comment