Monday, July 7, 2008

Little pig, little pig, let me in.




For some reason Tommy loves sticks. Not surprising because he really is all boy. Everytime we go for a walk or even go to the car he finds sticks. He will do a quick search and fill his arms with sticks. I always joke that if the power goes out and we need firewood, Tommy is our man. He can find a stick anywhere, even when there is no tree around. Its like his sixth sense or something. I call him one of the three little piggies.

3 comments:

The Wanbergs said...

If Tommy gets the sticks, Eden will collect the rocks. I keep finding rocks everywhere...in the car, by the shoes. She has to have her hands full of them whenever we go for walks.

Dannenbergs said...

It seems that every kid has a fetish with something. Eden-rocks, Paul-cigarettes, etc. I think it is funny that Tommy collects so many sticks at one time. He's such a cute kid, I miss you guys. I am excited that you got a new camera because I love to see pictures.

Jennifer said...

Sawyer is sitting on my lap saying over & over, Tommy's house". He misses him so much. When we went outside yesterday he kept asking for Tommy. How will we survive 9 more days w/o you guys. So, I open your blog so Sawyer can see photos of Tommy. - Thank you again for the cake. You are amazingly talented. - Ohh, you'll have to show me how to do all this nifty stuff to my blog. - Miss you guys! The Sego Family