est 2004
Congratulations!!! I can't wait to check it out!
Great website! Congratulations, I am so happy for you. You own your own business now! As soon as Erik gets bar results (and we get that raise) I will be making some orders. Good job!!!
I have to say my favorites are the candy corn clips and the purple flower. You never cease to amaze me.Thanks for posting the weeks on your pregnancy count down. Although it was probably there along and I just didn't notice.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Congratulations!!! I can't wait to check it out!
Great website! Congratulations, I am so happy for you. You own your own business now! As soon as Erik gets bar results (and we get that raise) I will be making some orders. Good job!!!
I have to say my favorites are the candy corn clips and the purple flower. You never cease to amaze me.
Thanks for posting the weeks on your pregnancy count down. Although it was probably there along and I just didn't notice.
Post a Comment