est 2004
Wow - love the photo. My-my, whoever took such a pretty picture? Can't wait to see the rest. Ha ha!
What an adorable Picture! Looks like Tommy really loves his new sister! Jane is just beautiful! All you ladies having more babies is making me want another one really bad! But I'm just not quite ready to take on another! Boy they sure are cute.
I LOVE this picture. I'll bet Tommy is a sweet big brother. He is just such a little lover!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Wow - love the photo. My-my, whoever took such a pretty picture? Can't wait to see the rest. Ha ha!
What an adorable Picture! Looks like Tommy really loves his new sister! Jane is just beautiful! All you ladies having more babies is making me want another one really bad! But I'm just not quite ready to take on another! Boy they sure are cute.
I LOVE this picture. I'll bet Tommy is a sweet big brother. He is just such a little lover!
Post a Comment