Jane is a month old now. Time goes by fast. She has been a great baby. I love having a little girl. Jane is such a snuggle bug, which I love. Today she was so close to smiling. She is already getting very good at holding her head up as you can see in the pictures. She is now about 8 lbs. My friend Jen came over and took these great pictures for me. Thanks Jen.
Monday, December 15, 2008
Jane Isa
Posted by Heather at 5:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
Duuuhhh, now I know why she was really on my mind today - she's a month old. I don't know why, but I kept thinking about her today. How are you guys? Thanks for letting me take her photos. I can't wait to do it again! We've been stuck INSIDE the past two days and its driving me bonkers. Talk to you soon! Me
Ok, those top two are the cutest. She looks like such a little person in them. You have beautiful children.
Very cute! Harrison likes to snuggle too! It's the best. She's beautiful.
She is just too precious! what a beautiful little girl! congrats on tommy's potty training success!
Post a Comment