I have a new favorite website.
www.pandora.com
It is an internet radio station. You choose a song that you like and the website will find similar kinds of songs for you. Its almost like a cool new kind of science.
To get started just tell them one of your favorite songs or artists and they will create a station that explores just that part of the music universe. And if they pick a song that you dont like you can give it a thumbs down and it will calculate why you didnt like it (like not enough harmony) and find a better one. It really is cool. It will even tell you why you like it.
Friday, December 12, 2008
Pandora
Posted by Heather at 6:39 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
I will have to check it out. It does sound really cool. We are always listening to music at our house. Have you heard of the band "The Killers"? The lead guy is lds (though some of his earlier albums you would have never guessed) Anyway, I have been into them just recently.
Love the picture of Tommy and Jane
Post a Comment