Friday, February 29, 2008

American Idol

So After Tuesday I decided that I wasnt going to vote anymore (it costs $0.40 a vote, and I like to vote a lot) This week I was a little sad to see Robbie and Alaina. I liked both of them. I thought that Robbie would stay in longer, even though I couldnt see him in the top 3. (But I guess he already had his break with Brittany Spears) Jason and Alexandrea I didnt care too much about. I felt like they were just filler. Alexandreas song and outfit were so boring! The two who I want to see gone are David Cookand Amanda. David is just way "too cool" for the competitions and always has that stupid smirk on his face. Amanda is just plain annoying. I think that the top 3 will be David Archileta (of course, hes going to win), Brooke and Syesha. Fourth runner up would be Jason Castro.

0 comments: