Im excited about the movie Twilight that is comming out. The cast for the Cullen family has just been announced. I think that they have done a really good job with Edward, Alice and Emmet (The last 3 people on the right). Im not too excited about Rosalie though. If you havnt read the Twilight series, I recommend it. Ive never been into the romance/thriller kind of books but this one was great. It is very clean, fun, silly read. Warning: they are highly addicting!!
You can go to the stephanie meyer link that I have below and check it out. The last book in the series will be released August 2008.
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Twilight Cast
Posted by Heather at 12:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
I am sooo excited too. I had read Twilight a while back and then this past christmas Christian's sister gave me new moon and eclipse! I was so excited. I finished New Moon and can't wait to start Eclipse. It has been hard tyring to find time to read...hmm I wonder why? any way...The guy playing edward, forgot his name(cedric diggory;) looks too skinny in the picture! I hope he is as smooth as I picture edward to be! The actress for Rosalie could have been more stunning, but she will hopefully be okay. The actress for Alice looks right on...and jasper! Oh my gosh...perfect!
Post a Comment