Saturday, February 23, 2008

I got a job!

On Thursday my visiting teacher, Sarah, called me and told me that New Life Fitness was hiring nursrey workers. So on Friday I went in and applied and had an interview. This morning I was hired and signed my employment papers. This is the perfect job for me right now because I can bring Tommy with me, I get a free membership, I make a little extra cash, and i get out of the house. How cool is that. This was an answer to my prayers because Sarah didnt even know that I was looking for something. She just called. I know that she was inspired. The Lord really does now us and our needs and he will bless us.

2 comments:

Veronica and Johnnie said...

Congrats! That is really cool. I bet Tommy will love it too!

Lizzy said...

That's awesome -- I need to work at a gym so I can get a free membership. Congrats!