Here are my votes for last night. You will notice that I am a huge American Idol fan. I love the show. This is the 3rd season that Ive watched and the first time I've voted. The guys performed last night and these were the best. Let me know what you think of my choices.
David Archiletta:
was my favorite! He is such a happy kid. I didnt really like his song choice but I like him.
Jason Castro:
I loved his song choice. It was so chill. He has a great voice. Especially when he goes into falceto.
Michal Johns: I dont really like him but I do like his song choice and his voice.
Robbie Carrico: I like him and his voice. I thought he did a great job on making the song current.
Dave Hernandez: I wish he were a little more outgoing. He has one of the best voices but he is a little too stiff on stage. I hope he doesnt get cut.
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
My American Idol Favorites
Posted by Heather at 8:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
Okay, I didn't catch the show, but Jason Castro looks like a GIRL. Absolutely! Maybe it's just the pic., but those eyebrows are really shapely.:)
Lol, I know he is a very pretty boy. He can even sing way high like a girl too.
I like Michael Johns and Jason Castro. I also like the girl from Arizona, I think that she looks like Melissa.
Hi Heather, it's Shalece (Aragon). Love the choice in guys.. these were my favorites in the same order :) Anyways, you look great, just wanted to say hi!
try this again, hey y'all hope things are great. I'll try a short one here and see if it posts and try more later. This is kind of hard for us burned out ol farts so be nice.
Post a Comment