Okay,
I have to share my pain. All I have to say is I hope it is a one time event. Yesterday when Tommy woke up from his nap he started fussing like usual then stopped pretty quickly. I thought, "My lucky day, hes going back to sleep". So a few minutes later I went to check on him and as I open the door, he scrambles up and gives me the face "I'm not doing anything", which is very bad. As I got closer I realized that there was little brown fingerptints and smears on his cheeks and fingers. He had been very curious about the recent addition to his diaper and decided that it would be fun to do some fingerpainting. Yuck! I cleaned him up and tried to explain to him not to touch his poop and that it was very very yucky. Now soemtimes when I go to pick him up he points to his diaper and says "No Poop!" I think he got what I was saying and he wont do it again.
Saturday, February 23, 2008
Warning: Gross Story Following
Posted by Heather at 7:02 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
That is discusting!! I hate poop messes.
If you're lucky he won't do it again. I think all of us "old moms" have had this experience - I just don't remember which kid!
Ug, I am sorry. Quiet boys are always worth checking on. :)
Gross! Good thing you caught him early!
Post a Comment