I have posted a few new recipes on my cooking blog. Its my families blog, but Im the only one who posts so I consider it mine. Check it out. Most of my meals are easy to make and dont take very long.
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
That is exciting that you're getting so close to the end of your pregnancy! Hope everything goes great for you guys. Your bathroom decorating looks so good! I love your paintings!
Give me a holler if you want to get together and be crafty over the next couple of days. David took off today and tomorrow for my B-day, as a surprise. So, I plan on getting a lot of stuff made and posted. How are things? How are you feeling??? We're going to story-time (Coralville) @ 10:30am if you want to go!
Great blog! Nice family.
I remember you telling me about that calzone recipe, I'm excited to try it. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment