Friday, September 5, 2008

Nesting

So instead of so many food cravings I HAVE to nest. Ive been cleaning and throwing a bunch of stuff away. Tommys closet is next but Im still a little scared of it. So Ive had this idea of what I wanted to do with the bathroom for a while but never had the time, money or energy to do it. So yesterday I finally did it. It was so much fun and helped me get rid of some of that nesting itch ive been having. Plus we will be in this apartment for at least another 2 years so I figured what the heck. I really wanted to use green, black and white and gerber daisies in pots. I think that I want to redo the paintings, theyre not quite right. But this is what I came up with. Im kinda sad its all over so fast, I was just so excited to get it done. Maybe the kitchen is next since I spend so much time in there cooking and doing dishes by hand. I do have ideas for the bedroom but those can wait. Right now I need to finish the baby blanket that Im crocheting for Jane. Im almost done.


Heres before:



Heres after:

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

You did IT! I am so jealous. It looks AMAZING. You shouldn't have done it b/c now I want to redo my bathroom and with 3 messy kids what's the use. I have had the same shower curtain and mis-matched towels. This will not be good for my budget. CRAP - I was trying to save money. Oooh well, I'll just have to blame you. Haha - "she made me do it!" Just kidding. Looks great. I'll have to hire you to paint some for me!!!!!

Jennifer said...

By the way - you are so creative and have an amazing creative vision. You should go into decorating. I suck and redecorating (spelling). I would have never been able to come up with those color combinations!!!!

Dannenbergs said...

Wow Heather! I wish I had your creative juices. I will just have to come to grips that my talents lie elsewhere. It looks great!

netcampbell said...

Good Job Heather. It looks like in a magazine. You are so good! Thank for sharing.

Lizzy said...

Amazing... I feel like you should work for HGTV

Crafty Momma said...

It's really cute! You are so creative! You have the cutest ideas.