So we were kinda busy last month. Some fun stuff and some just everyday busy stuff. Tommy turned 2! We had fun. Tommy loved his toys he got from us and his friends. We didnt do a party, we just had cinnamon rolls for breakfast and opened presents before Dave went to work. Then he played with his friends and made cupcakes to take to Daves work.
Then I quit my job. Im just getting too tired to go. Plus I want to spend my last few months before the baby comes with Tommy. I think Tommy will miss seeing all his friends though. I wont miss it too much. Ill just keep myself busy with fun projects, books , friends and naps.
We went down to Missouri again to visit Daves parents. Daves two brothers Greg and Mark were there. Greg's wife Heather just had a baby and it was so great to see her for the first time. She is such a cutie. Tommy loved Sydnie. He would wake up and ask to see the baby. He wanted to hold her and help with everything. Good practice for when the baby comes. He was very good with her which is a relief. Well see how he does when the baby doesnt go away. I was also able to open up "beauty shop" in my mother in laws bathroom. It was great to cut and color all my sisters hair.
So Im about 29 weeks along and everything is going fine. Ive been tired and feeling dizzy lately. My doctor told me I was anemic so ive been taking iron tablets and now I feel great. Funny how nutrition and vitamins can really make such a big difference. Im still kinda small and Ive even had people ask me if I was still pregnant. I feel huge but maybe its just the clothes I wear. We decided on a name finally. It was so hard to find a middle name for Jane. We are going to name her Jane Isa after my wonderful sister in law Isa. (25 wk picture and a 29 week picture. Look the same to you? Im not much bigger.)
Dave is really having a good time at work. He loves it. We have they guys over for dinner all the time and it is nice to have a full house, plus I love to cook. Dave just finished with Guitar Hero and is starting on a project for the Wii.
I think thats it. Ill update again if I missed anything. I tend to do that more often now.






4 comments:
Wow, you are a busy lady. I am amazed at your energy level being pregnant and having a 2 year old. You are a small pregnant lady, but I definatly do notice a difference between the two pictures. Baby Jane (cute name) looks like she's growing to me. Tommy is going to be a super fun big bro. We sure miss you guys.
You look great! I was your size when I was 16 weeks along. :) Are you measuring small at the doctor's office? I love the cookie monster cupcakes. What a fun idea. Congrats on quitting your job, and good luck with all your fun projects!
Actually Im measuring right on track. I do worry about the same thing with Tommy will happen to Jane, but we just have to wait and see.
you look so skinny!! no not much bigger. But at least you know that you're on track according to your doctor!!
Post a Comment