Sunday, September 7, 2008

Who needs paper?






On Friday Tommy got to paint for the first time ever. I dont think I need to tell you how much he enjoyed it. He actually did really good at not getting it on anything but the paper, but then he found out how much fun it would be to paint his hands, then his arms, then his tummy ect. He was very proud of himself. He called himself "pretty" when he looked in the mirror. In the last picture of Tommy he is saying "hear dat? fire truck!" He actually has very good hearing Im glad that I thought to strip him down to his diaper before he started. It did keep him busy for an hour so that I could finish my new painting for the bathroom. I like how this turned out much better than the last one.

8 comments:

Veronica and Johnnie said...

He is too cute! BTW I love your bathroom!

Jennifer Groves said...

What a creative little boy. Kendall is just about getting to the stage where she wants to paint and draw. She has already drawn on my walls. Putting them in the high chair is a great idea.
I absolutely love your art work in your bathroom. You truly are a girl with many talents. You did a great job, and I would not change a thing.
Sorry you have to do dishes by hand. I remember those days early in my marriage too.

Sundbergs said...

What a good idea to keep tommy busy. Your painting is so cute. I am jelous.

Jennifer said...

You are soooo brave! I have a hard time letting Sawyer paint with watercolors or washable paint! I LOVE the new painting. I showed it to my Dave and he liked it too. So, now we'll have to figure out some home-made art for my crapper. Ha ha!

Jennifer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Derek and Emily said...

I am seriously in love with the painting you made for your bathroom. You have to show me how you did it someday.
Emily

Dannenbergs said...

Tommy reminds me of the children's book, "I Ain't Gonna Paint No More." You'll have to check it out at the library.

Lizzy said...

I would like to second Emily... I LOVE your painting!! You are so creative. You could TOTALLY sell all your amazing creations.