Tuesday, September 16, 2008

9 more weeks!

I cant belive that Im in the single digit week countdown now. Only 9 weeks! Wow, this pregnancy has gone by so fast. I have a doctors appt this week to check Jane. Im hoping that she doesnt do the same thing as Tommy. Tommy stopped growing at 31 weeks. When he was born at 37 weeks he was only 32 weeks along. Lets hope everything goes well this checkup. So far with her movments and how much she is growing it seems like everything will be fine. Only time and a few ultrasounds will tell. Ill post pics of the ultrasound if I get one (they said I would). On our 20 week we got a blank disk. I was really upset. As far as how I feel, I feel fine. I find myself getting impatient a lot, probably because its so hard to get a good nights sleep. But its all worth it for a baby.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Let me know how your appointment goes. Its time for you to post another "belly" pic! I'm doing the pulled pork sandwiches today. I hope I do it correctly. Ohh and If I get the time I'll do the zuchinni bread too. Have a great day!

Katie T. said...

I hope all goes well! I'm sad I can't be there to help with Tommy or make you dinner! Miss ya!